Notre Dame welcomes diploma-seeking international students from all regions of the world. An international student will be identified as a student under the age of 18 who wishes to attend, and ultimately graduate from Notre Dame.
Students who reside in or have a passport from any country outside our partner region (China, Taiwan, Macao, Hong Kong, and Korea) will be required to provide Notre Dame with academic records from the last two years, student evaluations completed by their current teachers, and a score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) taken within two years of the application submission date. Once received, Notre Dame will evaluate all materials and determine whether or not to invite the student to complete the application process, including online application and Skype interview. Please contact Ms. Kala Parker at email@example.com for more information.
A Notre Dame international student must have pre-arranged housing, as well as transportation to and from school on a daily basis. (International students are eligible to ride a Notre Dame bus to and from school at the established rate.)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON I-20 ISSUANCE
Should your student be accepted to Notre Dame and you wish to register him/her, please be prepared to provide the following information and/or documents in a timely fashion so an I-20 may be created or transferred:
- Copy of student’s passport.
- Name of person(s) financially responsible for student in his/her home country, and his/her/their relationship to student.
- Name of person(s) with whom student will be living in the United States, and his/her/their relationship to student.
- Estimate of student’s living expenses for the school year, not including school expenses.
- Proof of ability to pay, via bank statement or copy of check to NDPMA, for tuition paid in full.
Notre Dame will reserve the right to definitely or indefinitely suspend the enrollment of an international student who exhibits behavior out of line with our school mission.