1. How do I access the passwords required for the school’s databases and ebooks?
The usernames and passwords are the same one you use to log in to your school tablet and email. To access some databases (marked with a small shamrock) remotely, you might have to sign in using a different username and password.
2. What are the hours of the Media Center?
The Media Center is open Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm during the school year. On half days, the library closes at 1 pm.
3. What is the loan period for Media Center resources?
The loan period for resources in our regular collection is 2 weeks.
4. Where is the student printer located?
The student printer is located in the Media Center on the left as you enter. Students are able to print in black and white from their tablets at no charge. Copies are $0.10 per page. Students can print wirelessly from anywhere in the building and pick up prints between classes.
5. How do I print in color?
6. May I bring food and/or drinks into the Media Center?
Please refrain from bringing food and/or drinks into the library. Students may bring water in a closed container.
7. What are the expectations for students when using the Media Center?
The Media Center is intended to provide a space for students to read, study, relax, or do research without distractions. Loud conversations, talking on cell phones, and any type of electronic sound are discouraged at all times. During the school day, students must check in and out with Ms. Moras and/or Ms. Rochon. Students need to have a pass anytime they leave the Media Center during class.
8. How can I volunteer for service hours in the Media Center?
Please see Ms. Moras or Ms. Rochon in the Media Center if you are interested in volunteering. Tasks include cleaning and organizing materials.