Alumni Career Network
The Alumni Career Network (ACN) creates and sustains relationships for alumni to help each another achieve their personal and professional goals. The Network facilitates career-related conversations and networking opportunities for every member of the Notre Dame Alumni Association, including Notre Dame Preparatory School and its heritage schools: Notre Dame High School, Oakland Catholic, Pontiac Catholic, St. Michael and St. Frederick.
How to get involved:
- Participants register and complete a profile.
- Alumni may select which aspects of the network they would like to participate in.
- Join the Notre Dame Alumni Association LinkedIn group at www.linkedin.com/
- Career networking events and workshops
- Network with alumni in your industry at local events
- Attend workshops to improve your skills including resume writing, interviewing tips and other helpful advice
- LinkedIn Community with relevant stories and events
- Join the online community to expand your network.
- Read helpful information and stories on career related
- Alumni Career Speaker Series events
- Mentorship opportunities
- Alumni from all class years, programs, and schools may participate as volunteer mentors or mentees or both.
- These mentoring relationships are meant to provide valuable support and guidance to student and alumni mentees as they navigate their careers or explore new career paths.
- Mentors must have no less than 10 years of professional experience in a particular industry.
- Alumni mentees will then be contacted by the alumni office to determine which mentor best matches their career interests.