The following forms are required for athletic participation.
- Assumption of Risk form (all athletes)
- Football Assumption of Risk form
- Emergency Information Sheet
- 2020-21 Athletic Physical form (not required for students who have a valid 2019-2020 physical on file).
- 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire (required for athletes with a 2019-2020 physical on file in lieu of a 2020-2021 physical)
- NDPMA Athletic Picture form
- Text Message Authorization form
- Family Passes are not available for the 2020-2021 seasons
- Dual Sport Agreement
- Varsity Participation Agreement (for 9th/10th graders)
- Return to Activity & Post Concussion Consent form
- IMPACT Concussion Permission form
- Authorization to Ride form
- Volunteer Driver form
- 2020-2021 Athletic Information
For fall sports, the MHSAA health questionnaire and/or physical forms must be on file in the athletic office by Monday, Aug. 3, 2020. Hard copies may be dropped off when the school reopens. Please email email@example.com for any questions.