Please click here for the 2022-23 bus service letter and form.
Transportation Coordinator, NDPMA
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a respectable courteous manner. Failure to comply with requests of the bus driver or improper behavior may result in disciplinary action by the administration and/or loss of bus service. To insure the safety of everyone on the bus, it is important that all students cooperate with the following rules:
- Students must always follow the directions of the bus driver immediately.
- Students are expected to maintain proper behavior while waiting to board the bus, both in the morning and in the afternoon at the school.
- Students are to remain seated at all times – no changing seats or standing up.
- Students are not to put their arms or heads outside the windows.
- Students are not to throw anything inside the bus or out the windows.
- Students are not to use improper language or gestures.
- No fighting or other disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
- No yelling or unnecessary loud noise on the bus will be allowed (students may only use radios with earphones).
- The main aisle of the bus must remain clear at all times.
- Students are expected to keep the bus clean. Food wrappers and other items are to be disposed of properly (a wastebasket is located in the front of the bus). NO CHEWING GUM ALLOWED!
- Cellular phones are to be used for phone calls only, picture taking or recordings are prohibited!
- All windows must be put up before the student leaves the bus.
- Students guilty of vandalizing the bus will be held accountable for the cost of repairs.
- Students must be at their scheduled stop 5 minutes prior to the time stated on the route sheet. The driver cannot wait for late students.
PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF THESE RULES AT HOME FOR REVIEW!